Monday 30 April 2012

May Photo a Day

Ok, so I totally fell off the wagon at the end of April but I really REALLY want to succeed in the May Photo a Day challenge which again comes from the awesome Chantelle @ Fat Mum Slim!


PEACE!

SKYLINE
From where I work. We have the most amazing sunsets up here

SOMETHING YOU WORE TODAY
My Fave jeans that I have just started wearing again since
before Master K came along. And my Huni's Warriors
Hoodie. Super comfy. Go the Warriors!!!

FUN!
A night out with Loz, meeting and dancing to DDub!

BIRD
My last years Mothers Day pressie from my daughter,
from tikidub.com. Pretty huh!

YOU
...and my babies.

I have to switch my days, I will be seeing a person who inspires me tomorrow so here is
A SMELL YOU ADORE
What is better then a baby washed in Johnsons Bedtime Bath bubbles,
then sprinkled with baby powder?

SOMEONE WHO INSPIRES ME
^^^^This lady^^^^^
Not only is she MD for a primo company, she is a mother of 2 ataahua kids,
an awesome fitness instructor, and much, much more.
She inspires me to keep fit, get into shape, and to push myself. Also, that
it is possible to run a business, a family and look after myself.
Thank you NK! xx

SOMETHING YOU DO EVERYDAY
Blog, Coffee and watch the kids play!

KITCHEN
Dishes done, pizzas cooking

SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
Putting my son down for a sleep to come out and
have this waiting for me!

MUM
with me, my sisters and babies

LOVE

WHAT I'M READING

SNACK
Mmmmmm, Master K loves chocolate brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment