Wednesday 11 April 2012

SAVING CHACE

Hey guys, I have been following the progress of this gorgeous and very courageous little man who is fighting Leukaemia. He is only 3 and right now is in London on a super ridiculously expensive drug trial. Please visit this site for updates and to make donations or help fundraise.
I am planning to do an online bake sale as a fundraiser, I just need to figure out the best way, maybe on trade me. My amazing FB mummas group have some very talented and creative mums who are also keen on donating some of their goods. Even searching their homes for things to auction off and donate to this cause.
I will also be going to donate blood next week and putting my name down on the registry as a bone marrow donor. I never thought I would want to be a donor but after losing an Aunty who was a donor and hearing of the people who benefited from her passing I have definitely changed my mind! And hearing that there is not enough Maori or PI donating blood or putting their name down on the registry I am keen to do my little bit for amazing kids like Chace.
So please try and help out, even $5 donated would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment