Friday 27 April 2012

Things I Am Grateful For

Looking thru Fat Mum Slim's April photo challenge and see one day is Something You are Grateful For. I decided I can't really have just one. I have loads to be grateful for.....





My Mum and Dad
They have been living 7 hours drive away but still have so much to do with the kids, Mum comes up every 3 months to spend time with us, they are always helping out when and where they can, they are happy to take Miss A away with them, and nothing is too much of a hassle.
We love spending time with them, my Huny spends the most time with Papa, but that is all good! We love you both and are very grateful for everything you do for us.







Happy Healthy Kiddiwinx
These two monkeys are the fire in my heart, they make me laugh, and I am often, while I'm at work, I think of the little things they do and I am smiling.
Don't get me wrong, they do test my patience, especially at the moment with Master K teething and completely changing his routine, and Miss A, who has such a strong personality and is very strongwilled, but all in  all, they are awesome happy healthy kids, I love them to the moon and back.








Whanau Time
I am grateful for being able to spend time with our neice and nephews (where is Noah????)
They have spent a week with us and it has been a very busy household, but I love it. Now we await the arrival of another little bubba (Aunty Ms not me!) to add to the clan, due in the next few weeks!







I am grateful for my job! It's pretty flexible with the hours and I do have a good group of girls to work with! But I do have goals to have my own thing going on in the future!

I am grateful for JW, the kids homebased carer educator. Miss A has been with her since she was 8 months old and just loves JW. And Master K seems to have fit in quite nicely too!

Oh and I am grateful for my amazing June Bugs! We meet every single day in our group, we are a facebook group of mummas who were all due around June 2011, we share the ups and downs of motherhood, womenhood and everyday life! And I love being apart of this group. Most of us are spread around NZ and some in Ozzy but they are a pretty good part of my life! Love ya ladies!

Lastly, and obviously, I am grateful for my Huny. Nearly 13 years together, 2 mortgages, 2 dogs, and 2 kids. We are very much home bodies and have yet to do some travelling but that will come later and I look forward to all the adventures we will enjoy together. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment