Saturday 31 March 2012

APRIL PHOTO CHALLENGE

Thanks Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim for another great Photo a Day challenge! I was a bit useless doing the March one, I would take photos most days but not get around to posting them! Oops! Let's see how April goes!


1. Your Reflection
I did have a funny idea to take a photo in a mirror at work,
but I think the security guys would've thought I was strange! 

2. COLOUR
Miss A just LOVES her headbands! And she will
wear as many as she can fit on her head at once!

3. MAIL
I love getting mail, especially if it is something that is 
wrapped like this!!! Tomorrow I will show you
what is in there!

4. SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY
Master K. He loves to dance, and smile and cuddle.
Do you love his bibette? That was what was in the mail!

5.  TINY
The first of my peas to sprout!

6. LUNCH
Good Friday and we are lunching outside!
Miss A is pouting because she couldn't scoop all the
delicious feijoa out by herself!

7. SHADOW
I love sitting on the back lawn with the kids, recently
Master K has learnt the Mexican Wave!

9. YOUNGER YOU
I must be about 6 months old here! Cute huh!?

10. COLD
Well, I did plan on putting a pic of a nice cold
glass of Sav up but I drank it all before I remembered!

11. WHERE YOU ATE BREAKFAST
I consider a cuppa coffee breakfast! And it was at the
airport waiting for Oma to fly in!





13. SOMETHING YOU FOUND
A great little cocktail bar that does amaing Dessert and Cocktail specials!!!!
Creme Brulee, Biscotti and Dark Choc Mousse on Berry Couli
with a Passionfruity cocktail turned sorbet using liquid Nitrogen!





15. SUNSET

16. FLOWER
The only flower left in the garden.
Miss A loves picking and gifting flowers!

17. SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE
And who does like bills and filing tax returns???

HAIR
I think I need another choppity chop!

SOMETHING YOU DREW
I am definitely not the greatest drawers, I doodle

BOTTLE
Or may I say BOTTLES! Thanks Aunty M and Uncle Al
for Mummas Duty Free!

LAST THING YOU BOUGHT
Master K is teething so mercy dash to the chemist for
some good ol' Nurofen!




No comments:

Post a Comment