Friday 17 May 2013

KIDSPOT REVIEW: Maggies Stirfry Creations

Kidspot.co.nz is my current go to site for dinner ideas, lunchbox ideas, activities to do with the kiddiwinx. They often have mummas review different products, so I signed up to review Maggies Stirfry, and it was pretty good! The hardest part was chopping up the vegies! I will add this to the next menu plan for when my Huni might have to cook dinner!


 My son really loved it too!


 Steps:
1. Prep your choice of vegies and dice chicken breast. Mix Infusion Paste thru chicken, sit for a few minutes.
2. Heat a little oil and cook chicken. Add vegies and cook a few more minutes.
3. I tossed through Udon noodles then the 2nd sauce pouch, then spinach leaves. Heat thru.
4. Eat!

Thanks to Kidspot for allowing me to join in the review panel!


No comments:

Post a Comment