Saturday 16 June 2012

In memory....

Last nite, the fight of a little brave boy came to an end. He passed away peacefully between his mum and dad in their home. When I read this in the middle of the night while settling my little boy, I gave him extra strong cuddles and told him that I love him so much and I will do anything for him.
I can't imagine how little Chace's parents, Keri and Ryan, are coping, I don't know how I would cope. But now their precious boy is in heaven, no longer suffering. Join me and send loads of aroha their way. And hug your babies even tighter and tell them how much you care.
Chace, I never met you, but you touched my heart and soul, I will think of your smile all the time. You have encouraged me to overcome my fear of giving blood and as soon as I am able to, I am going to the Blood donor centre and putting my name on the bone marrow donor. I am happy that you no longer suffer but a bit of my heart has broken for your parents. You are an angel now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment