Monday 25 June 2012

Birthday Week!

This morning I wake up thinking this time 5 years ago I woke up to stare at my beautiful new baby, I remember waking up in the night in a panic because she hadn't woken up at all! And on Saturday friends and family came to celebrate two big milestones, Miss A turning 5 and starting school soon, and Master K turning one and Mumma and Dadda making it thru that 1st year!

Last week wasn't exactly how I had planned with Miss getting quite sick, I was worried I was going to have to cancel the party! But on the days I stayed home and while the babies rested I baked and planned and wrote down lists! And it all came together in the end!

We had whaanau from Whangarei, Auckland, Wellington and even Australia come to the party! It was a great day, I wish it went slower though, I didn't get to really catch up with everyone but I guess that is what happens on these occassions right?!

Check this out.....

I wish I had my camera with me to take more photos but I don't think I would've had the chance to. I'm so thankful for all the help I had setting the party up, making things run smoothly and cleaning up too! But I am glad this doesn't happen very often, next big party will be in 4 years when Master K turns 5!

PS I will have more photos once I find my phone and SD card!






No comments:

Post a Comment