Saturday 26 May 2012

NZMM Days 22-26

DAY 22
I'd never heard of this girl until this week, I thought it was Colbie Calait, but I was suprised to
see it was a Kiwi girl from Auckland!

JAMIE MCDELL


DAY 23
I think they've been around for a while but only recently have we added them to our
collection, and since we did I have listened to them loads! This song reminds me of times with
my Hunys family up north, Uncle D and the boys setting the band up and jammin! Love it!

TAHUNA BREAKS
There is another song I love, Sophie's Lullaby, you should check that out too!


DAY 24
This next one is taking it back a couple of decades! But you know what? They are still going hard!
They will never get old, I don't think!

ARDIJAH


DAY 25


CHE FU


DAY 26
This band were awesomest in their day, not sure what happened to the rest of the band but Che Fu
went his own way and is doing very well for himself!

SUPERGROOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment