Sunday 30 September 2012

OCTOBER PHOTO CHALLENGE

Oh my golly gosh! Last months was a fail! 7 photos completed for the month. Boo me! But life has been so busy! I don't know what I've accomplished but time is disappearing on me! I feel terrible because I had 649 views on that one page alone and there was not much going on at all! Sorry guys!

Anyway, here is the October edition, my gosh, Chantelle does an amazing job coming up with these every month!


1. WHERE YOU STOOD
At Mums checking the view of 
Windy Wellington!

2. LUNCHTIME
Watching an Ice Age show at the mall

3. THIS HAPPENED TODAY
And loads of other animal bonding experiences
at Staglands

4. WHAT I READ
Menu at The Cross. Love that place, to bad
it's not in Htown.

6. WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR
Beautiful Healthy Babies

9. RED

10. EMOTIONS
Happy

SOMETHING CLOSE-UP

ON THE TABLE
If only it was actually on my table!
But it's in the latest H&G on my table!

LETTERS

WEATHER





PEOPLE

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO

No comments:

Post a Comment